Welcome to Pepperhill Elementary School
Welcome to Pepperhill Elementary School!
At our school our staff goes above and our students go beyond!
Our school is a progressive academic environment that is embracing a personal mastery teaching model. We are part of the national "Race to the Top" grant. Our students use 1:1 iPad technology to enhance their learning.
We pride ourselves in creating a warm, welcoming, rich academic environment. Parents and community stakeholders are part of our daily mission.
We encourage you to visit and take a look at our innovative approach to learning...GO PANTHERS!
Rock Star Title One Planning Meeting: Select the link below to get your invite. We want to see all our Rock Star parents here.
Rock Star Invite
Who’s Invited: All Parents
Occasion: Title 1 Planning Meeting
Place: Pepperhill Elementary
When: September 10th
Time: 8:00 am
- Car rider signs: At this point everyone should have one. If you come to the car rider line without one you will have to come into the office and show ID to get one made. They will be $1 after next week. Please make sure if you need one that you come in to get it this week.
- For Birthdays you may bring cupcakes during your child’s lunch time. Cupcakes only
- If you come to school to have lunch with your child/children you may purchase our cafeteria lunch. ($3.50)
- No Class Visit after 1:45 p.m.
- TO MAKE CHANGES FOR HOW YOUR CHILD IS DISMISSED: It must be in writing! You can write in your child’s agenda, email, fax, or come in to change dismissal. No change of dismissal after 12:00 p.m. (Please call to verify that your fax or email has been received)
- Epipens and inhalers: If a doctor’s form was sent home for your child please make sure that we get it back as soon as possible. Call Nurse Stacey with any questions 207-3326.
BUS CONTACT INFORMATION:
If your child is not dropped off at his or her stop, or if you have any
concerns about bus transportation, please follow these steps. Provided in the attached document. English Version <<<< Click the link
Si su niño no ha sido dejado en su paradero de autobús escolar, o si usted tiene preguntas sobre transportación escolar, siga los siguientes pasos:
Our mission at Pepperhill Elementary School is to create a positive learning environment with the collaboration of students, teachers, parents and the community to prepare EVERY student for the 21st century through personalized instruction.
Rock Star Teacher of the Week!
Ms. Smith Second Grade