Welcome to Pepperhill Elementary School
Dear Pepperhill Families,
I am so pleased to see the growth in everyone's learning. Please take a minute or two and ask your child about their learning path in class. One of the wonderful things about the teaching style that we have adopted at Pepperhill called personalized learning is that students really understand the standards they are learning in class.
If you are wanting to be involved in our school there are many ways for you to do so. You can become a reading partner, lunch buddy, or classroom helper. If you are interested in volunteering, please give us a call and let us know! We have many spring events coming up and you can help! Let us know if you are able to help with incentive day for PBIS, field day, or 5th grade end of the year events. We want you to get connected and be a part of Pepperhill.
We are a Title One School . We have many things to offer. Please check out our brochure. Brochure (English) Brochure ( Spanish)
- Child Development Program is enrolling 4 year olds. Enroll your children in Charleston County’s Child Development program beginning March 2016
Excellence is our standard Why Enroll Now?
• Provides preparation for kindergarten
• 85-90% of brain development happens during a child’s Pre-K years (Rauch Foundation)• Stimulating classroom experiences foster optimal brain development
Benefits for Your Family
• The programs are no cost to families
• Full-day program provides a safe and healthy learning environment for children Enrollment Requirements
• Child must turn 4 years old by September 1, 2016
• Child will participate in a screening
- May 11 4th & 5th PASS Science May 12 4th & 5th Pass Social Studies
Mrs. Franko's News
This week, Pepperhill students CD-4th grade have been learning about fire safety! Firefighter Bianca from the North Charleston Fire Department has taught students the importance of going outside when you hear a fire alarm and practicing fire drills at home. Be sure to ask your student about the special visitor that came to their class this week. 5th graders will receive a fire safety lesson 5/16/16.
Meet PJ, Pepper and Moma Panther
Star Teachers! Congratulations!
School Supply List 2015-2016
Check out our new Handbook, Calendar and Fact and Fees!
Parent Handbook 2015-2016
2015-2016 Fact and Fees
Get Connected check out Personalize Learning Flyers
Personalized Learning 4th Quarter News
BUS CONTACT INFORMATION:
2015-2016 New Bus Information <Click Link
If your child is not dropped off at his or her stop, or if you have any
concerns about bus transportation, please follow these steps. Provided in the attached document. English Version <<<< Click the link
New Stop added 08/17/2015
(6:59 am) Forest Hills and Kingston (2:49 pm)
Si su niño no ha sido dejado en su paradero de autobús escolar, o si usted tiene preguntas sobre transportación escolar, siga los siguientes pasos:
Our mission at Pepperhill Elementary School is to create an engaging and positive learning environment with the collaboration and support of students, teachers, parents, and the community to prepare every student for the 21st Century through personalized instruction.