Welcome to Pepperhill Elementary School
Dear Pepperhill Families,
We are excited for the start of a new school year! We are looking forward to fostering growth in all of our students. Our school is continuing our journey with Personalized Learning and our focus is to support your child where they are in their learning. Please take time to talk to your child about their learning path and academic and behavior goals. Your involvement in our school is vital to our success. We want you to get connected and be a part of Pepperhill! If you are interested in volunteering please contact your child’s teacher or the front office and let us know.
- Child Development Program is enrolling 4 year olds. Enroll your children in Charleston County’s Child Development program beginning March 2016
Excellence is our standard Why Enroll Now?
• Provides preparation for kindergarten
• 85-90% of brain development happens during a child’s Pre-K years (Rauch Foundation)• Stimulating classroom experiences foster optimal brain development
Benefits for Your Family
• The programs are no cost to families
• Full-day program provides a safe and healthy learning environment for children Enrollment Requirements
• Child must turn 4 years old by September 1, 2016
• Child will participate in a screening
Get Connected check out Personalized Learning Flyers
Personalized Learning 4th Quarter News
If your child is not dropped off at his or her stop, or if you have any
concerns about bus transportation, please follow these steps. Provided in the attached document. English Version <<<< Click the link
Si su niño no ha sido dejado en su paradero de autobús escolar, o si usted tiene preguntas sobre transportación escolar, siga los siguientes pasos:
Our mission at Pepperhill Elementary School is to create an engaging and positive learning environment with the collaboration and support of students, teachers, parents, and the community to prepare every student for the 21st Century through personalized instruction.