Pepperhill Elementary School!
Mrs. Obey & Mrs. Brooks
Welcome to a new and exciting school year at Pepperhill Elementary School! My name is Mrs. Amy Obey and I am delighted to be your child’s teacher this year. I have been teaching for seven and a half wonderful years. This is my sixth year teaching child development. My teacher assistant is Mrs. Tonya Brooks. We are looking forward to a fantastic school year with you and your child. During the school year, we will provide a learning environment that is comfortable and enjoyable for all students. In addition to teaching your child a variety of skills, it is our goal to help your child develop self-confidence, independence, and great social skills.
Our class website is here to keep you informed with what's happening in our classroom throughout the year. For more information, please click on useful links to access our class newsletter, schedule, and other important information. We look forward to getting to know you and your child this school year. We know this is going to be a wonderful year, and we would like to thank you in advance for all of your support!
Mrs. Obey & Mrs. Brooks
What's Happening in CD Land!
A special thanks to all of our parents that attended our Thanksgiving Celebration. We really do appreciate your support! Please continue to have your child work on their learning journal each week as well as spelling their name orally to you. This month our "All About Me Bag" will begin coming home. When your child recieves the bag please, follow the instructions and send the bag back the next day. This week we will finish our unit called, "Trees" and we will begin our new math unit called, "Solid Shapes." If you ever have any questions, please feel free to email me at: Amy_Obey@charleston.k12.sc.us.
1. Student of the Week- Ty'Marius Thompson (11/28/16)
2. November Birthdays- Ty'Marius & Erique
3. December Terrific Kid-Kaleice Mitchell
1. Please make sure your child has a change of clothes at school at ALL times in case of an accident.
2. We are still missing a few families on our family tree. Please send in a family photo.
3. Remember to check your child's folder daily and initial it each day!
4. Please have your child complete their name practice sheet and return it by Friday each week.
5. Parents, please help us maximize instructional time by having students to school by 7:25 am each day.
6. Please send in Field Trip Money. Our Field Trip is December 2nd.