Throughout the country, school districts have implemented programs similar to Parent University in order to:
- Increase parental involvement and participation in schools,
- Allow parents an opportunity to network with professionals and other parents
- Help parents develop the skills needed to implement positive parenting practices,
- Empower parents to become effective advocates for their children,
- Strengthen home-school-community partnerships,
- Equip parents with the knowledge and awareness of resources available to them.
Please select a link below. Each link with take you to the current documentation you need.
How to Register